Construction sites often have a lot of heavy machinery and vehicles coming in and out, which can lead to the tracking of mud, dirt, and other debris onto public roads. In the winter months, this can be especially problematic as the wet and icy conditions can make roads slippery and dangerous for other drivers. Our wheel wash systems remove excess material from the tires and underbody of vehicles before they leave the construction site. This helps to improve road safety and prevent accidents caused by slippery conditions. Additionally, a wheel wash can help to prevent damage to the roads and surrounding environment by reducing the amount of sediment and other materials that are tracked onto them.
Environmental sustainability: Our approach
Our business model is focused on minimising impact on the environment.
Not only do our systems reuse and recycle water for a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution, we build a solution around you. Whether you want to buy your system outright or lease it, extend it or customise the design, we will make sure it works for the space, vehicles, and project. And if you find you no longer need your wheel wash, we’ll even buy it back from you.
Minimise impact on the environment: Reuse, reduce, recycle.
Construction sites opt for our wheel wash systems because they deliver:
- 100% flexible design: We design and manufacture the entire system so have complete flexibility to build it around you and your needs.
- Automation: No driver or operator intervention required
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 50% less energy usage
- 500% (on average) less water usage compared to manual methods
- 99.9% uptime
- Fully customisable package: buy it, rent it, extend it, customise it, and a buy back option